Monday, March 21, 2011

Manic Monday: March 21, 2011

Another crazy week down!  If this month has any indication of what I have to look forward to in the upcoming months, I'm not sure how I'll keep life from running away with me!

My weekend plans of welcoming in spring with dinner party after dinner party, mixed in with cleaning and gardening got tossed to the winds in place of rain, a day of urban hiking in San Francisco, and finally freecycling some kitchen and bathroom items I don't have any use for (it felt good to get the clutter out, my kitchen counters and I appreciate the space).  Oh!  Can't forget my first attempt at bread making!

Anyway, I have two goals for this week: replace my tire that keeps going flat; and get my taxes done.

More on my weekend in a later post (I hope!)

No comments: