Monday, March 7, 2011

Manic Monday

Since monthly goals became difficult to manage, I'm going to try biting off smaller bites until I can get something down that's realistic for me.  I'll be highlighting these moving forward as Manic Monday posts.  I'm always overambitious about my Mondays, so this experiment should be interesting.

At the start of the year, I was very excited about doing more crafting, selling some wares, and commissioning trade projects.  After some turn of events, it became difficult to focus on a single task and I have yet to get my Etsy store moving at all.  I have a couple commissioned projects that I've slacked off on because I couldn't give them the attention to detail they deserved.  It's time to get motivated again.  This week is a busy one (the second week of the month ALWAYS is my busiest), but I have at least an hour of time every night to devote to knitting and crochet projects.

On top of that, I plan on starting the Couch to 5K program this week.  I've been successful in the past beginning running programs far more aggressive than this, so I have no doubts this will be completely doable for me.  Since we have the boy this week, I plan on taking him out with me so he can ride his bicycle with me.

No comments: