Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

Okay okay, I try, I really do try to be good, but between two blogs and a handful of social networking sites, it gets hard!

So, personal updates:

Boston Tea Party
The coffee to tea process is going well. I woke up at four this morning feeling well-rested and enjoyed my tea (nevermind that my cat, Honey, put be back to half-sleep). I did treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte, also, but I felt fine before that, honest I did!

Poo-less
Tomorrow evening marks two weeks from the time I consciously decided to give up my addiction to shampoo and conditioner. Last week was a bit nasty, however, I have seen a vast improvement. I used baking soda/apple cider solutions on Sunday afternoon, and the top of my head (where the baking soda was applied) feels very clean and soft. Baking soda paste is a bit hard to apply and move around, so I'll need to work on that. I am very excited by this progress! My facial skin is even improving. Yay for that alone!

Meatfree
No, not quite meat free and I don't know if I ever will be, but eating less meat and more healthy and wholesome foods has been going much better. More energy, less bloating, and general mood continues to improve. And some of it's yummy and some of it is disastrous.

Now You See Me...
Still don't have the photos from Disneyland uploaded to Flickr, but I will chase the camera master this evening!

No comments: